CBL803 Yashodanandan (3D Printed Lithophane Lamp)
FDM 3D printed lamp shade with a concrete molded base. Comes with a B22 brass bulb holder. This art form is called lithophane and is visible only when backlit from behind. Conventionally there are molded from thin porcelain but here the shade is printed in a biodegradable polymer called PLA, which is derived form naturally occurring starch sources like corn, cassava etc. Some salient features include
- The lamp features a lithophane image of baby lord Krishna and Yashoda in a gesture of motherly love
- 3D printed lamp shade made of biodegradable material PLA
- Concrete molded base
- The base fits to all the shades that we make, so if you ever feel bored of this lamp, you can always buy a new shade of your choice or suiting an occasion.
- Comes with B22 type bulb holder
- 2m long mains chord
- a decent gift for several occasions like baby shower and a great product for home decor
Note: We prefer a 3W Led bulb for being used with the lamp. The bulb is note included in the package. Also concrete base may have different appearance in different products, which an inherent property of concrete, hence making each product unique in a way. Visit store for additional discount and only after prior appointment. Buy product button takes you to the amazon.in product page. We don’t do much stocking, for bulk purchase contact us on the given details.
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 21 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.